Published by Cel Manero from Global One Media Inc.
“The country singer had earlier performed a six-show run at the venue in February 2025.”

Blake Shelton is making his way back to Las Vegas.
On Thursday, Aug. 21, the country star revealed that he’ll return to the Colosseum at Caesars Palace for his Live in Las Vegas residency, with eight shows scheduled for January 2026.
“We had such a blast earlier this year, I thought—why not do it again?” Shelton, 49, said in a press release. “This time, it’s going to be even more country, with extra cocktails, and probably a few more questionable decisions. Let’s go, Vegas.”
The Stay Country or Die Tryin’ singer also shared the announcement on Instagram, writing: “I’ve been counting down the days until I could tell y’all… WE ARE BACK, VEGAS!!!!! We’re returning to The Colosseum at @caesarspalace this January.”
Back in February, Shelton kicked off his very first residency at the same venue with six shows. At opening night, he told fans: “This is a big deal for me. This is the first night of my very first residency anywhere, and it just happens to be at Caesars. That’s pretty cool. I’ve been coming to Las Vegas for a long time, so I know what my job is here tonight. We’re here to make memories we’re going to pretend not to remember—and my job is to give you the soundtrack for that trip.”
Fans eager to attend can take advantage of several presales. Shelton’s fan presale opens Friday, Aug. 22 at 10 a.m. PT, the same time Citicard members gain access. A Seated presale follows later that day at 2 p.m. PT, while Caesars Rewards members, Ole Red, Live Nation, and Ticketmaster customers can join a presale starting Monday, Aug. 25 at 10 a.m. PT. All presales end Wednesday, Aug. 27 at 10 p.m. PT, with tickets going on sale to the general public Thursday, Aug. 28 at 10 a.m. PT.
Concertgoers can also opt for the Pour Me a Drink package, which comes with a dedicated VIP entrance, two complimentary drinks, and a custom Ole Red “Walk In Stumble Out” trucker hat.













